Friday, April 13, 2012

pippa crown by manzanita

spring is the perfect time for crowns!  Rebecca from Manzanita and i did a little crown swap, and she sent me this pretty pale pink Pippa crown. (she's catching up on orders right now,but soon it will be available in her shop.)  i love how delicate and sweet it is. Rebecca makes the most beautiful crochet accessories, you can see a whole bunch of them here.
today also happens to be the first birthday of Rebecca's blog, (one of my favorites, full of craft diy's, outfit posts, and of course crochet) , and you should stop over there and wish Manzanita a happy birthday!

14 comments:

  1. this is so cute! I'm a big fan of both of your blogs and crocheted loveliness

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness Lindsi, could you be any prettier?! I love these colors on you and with that flowers behind you, just stunning! Thanks for your sweet words about manzanita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I will check out her blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous!! that crown is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always gorgeous, you are! What a fun swap! It's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That crown is beautiful, as are you!! ((I LOVE your hair!!!))

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are really beautiful...and that crown is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh Lindsi - that crown is absolutely perfect on you. So pretty.

    little llama blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. how very sweet and pretty! What a delicate look it has.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Manzanita for a awhile and that crown looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! You make the perfect model for it too, with your perfect hair and skin! :) I hope you have enjoyed your weekend! I will have to check out Manzanita now! :) Zoë xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks very nice. I love the pink! Would be great to follow each other! See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable photos. :) The headband is really cute one.. I just got caught on your eye make up and the background with all the white flowers, cute post ^^

    I'm glad to have stumbled upon your pretty blog. New follower via Bloglovin' here ♥

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  14. What lovely trips you've taken! Such pretty sights. I love the yellow tights! They look so cute. You and your sister are just adorable! I'm glad to see you back--- I've been trying to learn to crochet, mostly I've just done knitting. I'm ready to make some fun crochet things though!

    ReplyDelete