Thursday, January 9, 2014

favorite things

I always like to document a few of my gifts from each Christmas: 
 a journal and a cities of america calendar both from rifle paper co.


 I love this bkr water bottle!

 books are always in my favorites

 some soft merino wool

and one gift I gave this year was this tote I made using Abi's tutorial. I made one for all the girls on my list (and a couple for me.) They all loved them, so thanks Abi! and I already use mine for everything!

tutorial found here

5 comments:

  1. All of those gifts are so lovely! I especially love the rifle paper co. items. My hubby bought me a rifle recipe box for Christmas- the colours are just so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything from Rifle Paper Co. and that journal + calendar are so incredibly pretty!! I agree with you - books will always be the perfect present!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That copy of The Moon-Spinners is lovely! My friend and I used to watch the film (with Hayley Mills) often when we were younger. I did not realize there was a book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to make that tote and you just reminded me! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to check out the diy for that tote! I love diy's! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete